July 24, 2005

Homesick

I'll lose some sales and my boss won't be happy,
But I can't stop listening to the sound
Of two soft voices mended in perfection
From the reels of this record that I found.

Everyday there's a boy in the mirror
Asking me: What are you doing here?
Finding all my previous motives
Growing increasingly unclear.

I’ve travelled far and I’ve burned all the bridges
I believed as soon as I hit land
All the other options held before me
Will wither in the light of my plan.

So I'll loose some sales and my boss won't be happy,
But there’s only one thing on my mind,
Searching boxes underneath the counter
On a chance that on a tape I’d find
A song for
Someone who needs somewhere
To long for.

Homesick,
Cause I no longer know
What home is.

Kings of Convenience


Sentimiento de los veintes... ya casi terminan y hay algo sin descanso dentro de mí. No quiero saber del futuro. Quiero ser siempre.

1 comment:

El-Gee said...

bonito pensamiento. "quiero ser siempre".